Notice to users: Rosemont Drinking Water System
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 11:21 AM
Recent water quality testing has indicated that levels of sodium are elevated in this drinking water system. The Ontario Drinking Water Systems Regulation 170/03 requires that at least one water sample is taken every 60 months and tested for sodium. A report must be made to the local Medical Officer of Health when sodium levels in a drinking water system exceeds 20 mg/L. The elevated sodium levels are not likely to be harmful to a healthy person. However, persons with high blood pressure, sodium...
Water Flushing Schedule 2022
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 11:16 AM
Schedule for 2022 - Adjala-Tosorontio
Colgan - PA Days or last week of each month. On a Thursday or Friday.
Everett - Spring Flushing = April 20th. Fall Flushing = October 19th
Hockley - Every 3rd week each month. On a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
Lisle - Every 3rd week of each month. On a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
Rosemont - Every 3rd week of each month. On a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
Weca - (Loretto) Every 4th week of each month. On a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
Humber River Watershed: Learn how you can help
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2022 09:31 AM
The health of your watershed matters. Learn how you can help!
Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA) and its partners are developing a watershed plan for the Humber River
Humber River Watershed brochure
Adjala-Tosorontio Swabbing Notice October 25 - 29 2021
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2022 04:06 PM
Please be advised that water swabbing runs will be completed during the week of October 25-29.
- When the swab run is in progress water will be shut off to the line and all customers.
- Low pressure alarms on fire systems will be affected and may call out to the fire department.
- Significant dirty water may occur during each run.
- Some customers may encounter plugged meters if they use water during a swab run process. We are prepared to clean services and meters if this occurs upon notice to OCWA
Notice of Decision for Consent - 9324 County Road 1
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2022 03:06 PM
FILE NUMBER: D10-B06-22PROPERTY: 9324 County Road 1LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Con 1 W Pt Lot 15; Plan 51M506 Pt Blk 18 & RP 51R26659 Part 1APPLICANT: Preziosa BianchiDATE OF DECISION: September 21, 2022LAST DAY OF APPEAL: October 12, 2022
PURSUANT to Section 53 of the Planning Act with respect to the above noted Application the Committee of Adjustment (“Committee”):
- The Committee hereby grants Provisional Consent to the above noted application, subject to and entirely conditional upon fulfilment by the...
Colgan Development Site: Work has been approved for Saturday September 24, 2022
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2022 08:36 AM
On behalf of the contractor working on the Colgan projects, please note that they will be working on Saturday September 24, 2022, from 7:00am to 3:00pm.
The contractor will be working on the following tasks;
- Work on Concession 8 and County Road 14 – deep sewer work and road crossings – this will avoid traffic interruptions which have been observed during the week
- WWTP – advancement of rebar placement to advance concrete pours – this will get the plant out of the ground sooner so that weather is...
Notices of Passing - September 19, 2022
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2022 04:45 PM
Part of Lot 6, Concession 5 - 8172 5th Sideroad Geographic Township of Adjala, Township of Adjala-Tosorontio
TAKE NOTICE that the Council of the Corporation of the Township of Adjala-Tosorontio passed By-law No. 22-85 on September 14th, 2022 under section 34 of the Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, Chapter P.13, as amended.
AND TAKE NOTICE that any person or agency may appeal to the Ontario Land Tribunal (OLT) in respect of the By-law by filing with the Clerk of the Corporation of the Township...