Posted on Friday, September 23, 2022 09:31 AM
The health of your watershed matters. Learn how you can help!
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2022 04:06 PM
Please be advised that water swabbing runs will be completed during the week of October 25-29.
- When the swab run is in progress water will be shut off to the line and all customers.
- Low pressure alarms on fire systems will be affected and may call out to the fire department.
- Significant dirty water may occur during each run.
- Some customers may encounter plugged meters if they use water during a swab run process. We are prepared to clean services and meters if this occurs upon notice...
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2022 03:06 PM
FILE NUMBER: D10-B06-22
PROPERTY: 9324 County Road 1
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Con 1 W Pt Lot 15; Plan 51M506 Pt Blk 18 & RP 51R26659 Part 1
APPLICANT: Preziosa Bianchi
DATE OF DECISION: September 21, 2022
LAST DAY OF APPEAL: October 12, 2022
PURSUANT to Section 53 of the Planning Act with respect to the above noted Application the Committee of Adjustment (“Committee”):
- The Committee hereby grants Provisional Consent to the above noted application, subject to and entirely conditional upon fulfilment by...
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2022 08:36 AM
On behalf of the contractor working on the Colgan projects, please note that they will be working on Saturday September 24, 2022, from 7:00am to 3:00pm.
The contractor will be working on the following tasks;
- Work on Concession 8 and County Road 14 – deep sewer work and road crossings – this will avoid traffic interruptions which have been observed during the week
- WWTP – advancement of rebar placement to advance concrete pours – this will get the plant out of the ground sooner so that...
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2022 04:45 PM
Part of Lot 6, Concession 5 - 8172 5th Sideroad Geographic Township of Adjala, Township of Adjala-Tosorontio
TAKE NOTICE that the Council of the Corporation of the Township of Adjala-Tosorontio passed By-law No. 22-85 on September 14th, 2022 under section 34 of the Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, Chapter P.13, as amended.
AND TAKE NOTICE that any person or agency may appeal to the Ontario Land Tribunal (OLT) in respect of the By-law by filing with the Clerk of the Corporation of the Township...
Posted on Friday, September 16, 2022 09:54 AM
On behalf of the Township of Adjala-Tosorontio, the Ontario Clean Water Agency (OCWA) will be conducting water distribution system maintenance.
Municipal water users are advised that the flushing or swabbing of drinking watermains will take place at the following locations and time periods:
|Area||Service Description||Service Time Period|
Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2022 11:01 AM
Midhurst/September 15, 2022 – September 18 to 24 is #NationalForestWeek in Canada. Each year National Forest Week (NFW) is celebrated across the nation, promoting the heritage, value and importance of forest networks to our economy and environment.
This month, the County of Simcoe is hosting a number of guided trail hikes throughout the region in commemoration of 100 years of the Simcoe County Forest. Each hike will be approximately 1.5 km in length and on a beginner level trail, taking no more than...