Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2022 09:12 AM
As per By-law 2021-84, the Township is indexing the development charge effective October 1, 2022.
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 11:21 AM
Recent water quality testing has indicated that levels of sodium are elevated in this drinking water system. The Ontario Drinking Water Systems Regulation 170/03 requires that at least one water sample is taken every 60 months and tested for sodium. A report must be made to the local Medical Officer of Health when sodium levels in a drinking water system exceeds 20 mg/L. The elevated sodium levels are not likely to be harmful to a healthy person. However, persons with high blood pressure, sodium...
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 11:16 AM
Colgan - PA Days or last week of each month. On a Thursday or Friday.
Everett - Spring Flushing = April 20th. Fall Flushing = October 19th
Hockley - Every 3rd week each month. On a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
Lisle - Every 3rd week of each month. On a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
Rosemont - Every 3rd week of each month. On a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
Weca - (Loretto) Every 4th week of each month. On a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2022 09:31 AM
The health of your watershed matters. Learn how you can help!
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2022 04:06 PM
Please be advised that water swabbing runs will be completed during the week of October 25-29.
- When the swab run is in progress water will be shut off to the line and all customers.
- Low pressure alarms on fire systems will be affected and may call out to the fire department.
- Significant dirty water may occur during each run.
- Some customers may encounter plugged meters if they use water during a swab run process. We are prepared to clean services and meters if this occurs upon notice...
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2022 03:06 PM
FILE NUMBER: D10-B06-22
PROPERTY: 9324 County Road 1
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Con 1 W Pt Lot 15; Plan 51M506 Pt Blk 18 & RP 51R26659 Part 1
APPLICANT: Preziosa Bianchi
DATE OF DECISION: September 21, 2022
LAST DAY OF APPEAL: October 12, 2022
PURSUANT to Section 53 of the Planning Act with respect to the above noted Application the Committee of Adjustment (“Committee”):
- The Committee hereby grants Provisional Consent to the above noted application, subject to and entirely conditional upon fulfilment by...
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2022 08:36 AM
On behalf of the contractor working on the Colgan projects, please note that they will be working on Saturday September 24, 2022, from 7:00am to 3:00pm.
The contractor will be working on the following tasks;
- Work on Concession 8 and County Road 14 – deep sewer work and road crossings – this will avoid traffic interruptions which have been observed during the week
- WWTP – advancement of rebar placement to advance concrete pours – this will get the plant out of the ground sooner so that...