ADDITION REQUIREMENTS: When submitting a building permit application for an addition, the following documentation and information is required.
- 2 complete sets of construction plans (including truss drawing if applicable). 3 sets if septic application is also required. Construction plans shall include floor plans of existing
- Copy of heat loss calculation for the existing building and
addition. Existing building heat loss may be a summary heat loss,
however addition shall be a room by room heat loss.
- Heating design of the addition. If existing furnace is
proposed, provide specific design of how existing duct work will be
expanded to ensure no effect to heat supply to existing rooms.
- A site plan indicating all setbacks to property lines, septic system, water bodies, and other structures
- Completed Septic Evaluation Form and any existing information for the septic system where a private sewage system exists.
- Completed Building Permit Application & Authorization Form with building permit fee
- Completed List of Applicable Law with required approvals from Agency Responsible for the Applicable Law Provision